Discussion topic: How to cancel an engineer!

This message was authored by Emjayf This message was authored by: Emjayf

How to cancel an engineer!

Hello all! How do I cancel an engineer?? For some reason the internet went out earlier today so I scheduled a visit for tomorrow. However a hour or so back we drove passed a Sky van near our village and this evening, just now, the internet and phone came back online. I tried to ring Sky and cancelled but I really couldn't make out what he was saying properly and I am sure he said he couldn't cancel it and I had to do that on the app. But the app says I have to ring up and cancel it! So it sounds like it is going around in circles! Can anyone help me as I don't want to waste an engineers time!! Thanks MJ

Best Answers
This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

Re: How to cancel an engineer!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EmjayfI would let the visit happen just in case something is wrong and you have an internittent fault. If you cancel so close to the engineer coming out you might be charged £25 for doing so.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder Answer

@EmjayfI would let the visit happen just in case something is wrong and you have an internittent fault. If you cancel so close to the engineer coming out you might be charged £25 for doing so.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by amir2536 This message was authored by: amir2536

Hi, we want to cancel the engineer coming on 1 April 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@amir2536 
You aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other so see this link

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/reschedule-your-sky-tv-engineer-appointment

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion