Discussion topic: How do I actually speak to someone at sky! I'm sick of the cr#p internet still isn't working

This message was authored by FCA This message was authored by: FCA

How do I actually speak to someone at sky! I'm sick of the cr#p internet still isn't working

No internet how do you get to speak to a human? I want to leave sky

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: How do I actually speak to someone at sky! I'm sick of the cr#p internet still isn't working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@FCA wrote:
I want to leave sky

@FCA 
To cancel Sky Broadband and Sky Talk totally, or if you’re moving to a provider like Virgin Media or City Fibre etc who don’t use the Openreach set up, you'll have to contact Sky and give the required notice of 14 days, but if you are still in the initial 18 months deal Sky could impose cancellation charges. This link may help https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband

If you are changing to another provider who also uses the Openreach infrastructure then join up with them and they should contact Sky on your behalf.

Return packaging will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period. Remember to keep any proof of posting indefinitely.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion