Discussion topic: Hi I signed up to sky a few weeks ago and it says I would receive a £60 voucher for signing up and I

This message was authored by mugsy81 This message was authored by: mugsy81

Hi I signed up to sky a few weeks ago and it says I would receive a £60 voucher for signing up and I

Hi I signed up to sky a few weeks ago and it says I would receive a £60 voucher for signing up but I still haven't received it yet 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Hi I signed up to sky a few weeks ago and it says I would receive a £60 voucher for signing up a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mugsy81 check the confirmation you got after ordering as that will explain how to claim the cashback as these offers vary. If its from Sky themselves the message should be in the My Sky messagrs or documents section.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Hi I signed up to sky a few weeks ago and it says I would receive a £60 voucher for signing up a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mugsy81 check the confirmation you got after ordering as that will explain how to claim the cashback as these offers vary. If its from Sky themselves the message should be in the My Sky messagrs or documents section.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion