Discussion topic: Full fibre date

This message was authored by Hoggster1955 This message was authored by: Hoggster1955

Full fibre date

I was asked to ring today

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Full fibre date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hoggster1955  In that case you'l, need to call Sky as advosed as we are customers so don't know what is happening.   

You've not provided much details

(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Full fibre date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hoggster1955  In that case you'l, need to call Sky as advosed as we are customers so don't know what is happening.   

You've not provided much details

(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion