Discussion topic: Deco Double Nat and Xbox

This message was authored by Moycullenmugs This message was authored by: Moycullenmugs

Deco Double Nat and Xbox

Hi there and apologies if this is an old issue. 

My son plays on his Xbox until all hours. Because Sky broadband didn't offer any parental control (in Ireland) I purchased a Deco mesh system with parental control so I could cut off the Xbox at bed time.

But now he's getting a double Nat message and it's limiting his engagement with buddies on line.

Is there anything I can do to solve the Double Nat but maintain control

Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by mae-3 This message was authored by: mae-3

Re: Deco Double Nat and Xbox

@Moycullenmugs 

You could try forwarding the Xbox port through both the Sky Hub and Deco to the Xbox, eg: the usual default port is 3074.

-------

Zen internet on G.fast (250Mbps down, 50Mbps up). SAT> IP (Apple 4K 2nd gen TV to LG C1 OLED UHD TV/Dolby Atmos Denon AVR, DacMagic Plus for Hi-Res audio), hosting own blog/forum (cluster), OPNsense & Zenarmor L4/L7 NGFW & DPI IDS/IPS, Asus ET12 Pro Tri-Band wifi, Linux, Gamer: Xbox Series X/i7 laptop, round-robin DNS over HTTPS, non-proprietary VoIP HD AMR-WB (G.722.2) and more... Beta tester Apple iOS/watchOS/tvOS/iPadOS/macOS.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion