Discussion topic: Cancel my sky brodband

This message was authored by Tedski This message was authored by: Tedski

Cancel my sky brodband

I kindly inform you that as I left the UK I will no longer be using TV. I left the UK on February 18, 2024. permanently to Poland. Please send me the final bill via email to my email address. The UK residential address is no longer valid. How to make this online.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Cancel my sky brodband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tedski  I'm afraid you're not talking to Sky Customer services, this is a customer helps customer forum and we can't process cancellation requests.

If you outside the UK you'll need to tray Sky X or Facebook pages links are at the bottom of the page.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@Tedski You are not addressing Sky, the forum is manned by customers.

To cancel you have to call Sky, this will be difficult now you are abroad so you may want to try the social media channels to see if they can help.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Tedski 

This is something you should have arranged before leaving the UK. Be aware 

• To cancel Sky Broadband and Sky Talk totally you'll have to contact Sky and give the required notice of 14 days, but if you are still in the initial 18 months deal Sky could impose cancellation charges. 
  • You are required to return any loaned router or be charged for non return (hence why it should be cancelled prior to moving). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion