Discussion topic: Can't sign up on the website as keeps saying the website is having technical difficulties.

This message was authored by Skay007 This message was authored by: Skay007

Can't sign up on the website as keeps saying the website is having technical difficulties.

I am trying to sign up for the £39 Broadband and TV package, and have tried at least 5 times ove rthe past week or so, and I get to the last page and a message keeps appearing saying that there's technical difficulties and I cannot join SKY. I created a SKY ID but this hasn't helped either.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Can't sign up on the website as keeps saying the website is having technical difficulties.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skay007  Have you tried using different browsers to see if that helps? Have you tried to contact Sky via the phone to take up this deal?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Can't sign up on the website as keeps saying the website is having technical difficulties.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skay007 where the online system gives that error you need to call Sky to order. The online system cannot handle orders where there maybe complications which require a two way conversation.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion