Discussion topic: Calls from Scottish offices

This message was authored by Alfieboyne This message was authored by: Alfieboyne

Calls from Scottish offices

Is there anyway of getting hold of Sky record of conversation to me from their Scottish offices. Sky say they don't have records but I thought they recorded all outgoing calls.

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Calls from Scottish offices

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alfieboyne 

Sky do indeed record calls but for how long these are kept I am not sure. Your call logs should show when you phoned sky/they phoned you.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alfieboyne 

I have previously been informed Sky can listen back on calls within the last 6 months but I'm not sure if that also applies to outgoing calls. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Alfieboyne
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alfieboyne This message was authored by: Alfieboyne

After ages on feedback chat I felt as though I wasn't getting anywhere with Sky. At no time was I told about a deadlock letter but in the end was virtually told this was then end of the complaint (not resolved though) . I gave in to them but was unaware of a deadlock letter. Is it too late now to ask for one.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion