Discussion topic: Broadband issues (specific websites ALL devices)

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Broadband issues (specific websites ALL devices)

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JayneRuby a reboot of the hub may solve the issue. Without seeing details of the screen your device showed it is difficult to know exactly what happened but it sounds like a DNS issue rather than a hub fault.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by JayneRuby This message was authored by: JayneRuby

i have rebooted a couple of times but it didn't fix the issue. i even have the router login page bookmarked (http://192.168.0.1/) and that page wont even load/open. so i can't currently even get into the router dashboard.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JayneRuby remove the http prefix just enter the IP4 numerical address into the browser. Never heard of a hub fault which would give those symptoms.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

i will reconnect the sky router and try that. im on the TP-link one right now to be able to post here.

i took some screenshots. google loads, but trying to get on other sites such as reddit etc they refuse to load. same as the router admin page. there is also a screenshot of the network adaptor showing ipv4 conectivity. all router lights are on and working, but still having these issues.

as soon as i re connect to the TP-Link router all problems go away. this is is only happening when trying to use the sky sr203

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion