Discussion topic: Broadband down again in Carmarthenshire

This message was authored by M1nnie This message was authored by: M1nnie

Broadband down again in Carmarthenshire

Broadband down again! What is going on?

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Broadband down again in Carmarthenshire

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@M1nnie doubt anyone can do more than guess but there are many customers with line issues following the recent bad weather. Log into the MY Sky app using a mobile connection aand click to run the connection test as it will check for known faults. If there isnt one call Sky and report the fault and they will get Openreach to check your line but it coukd take a while unfortunately.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by JPR63 This message was authored by: JPR63

It's been poor for some weeks.  It's been down since 2 am. 

This message was authored by JPR63 This message was authored by: JPR63

What is incredibly frustrating is that when I run test to see if there are issues in the area it always comes back that there are none. I then spend hours trying to sort out the problem. Then 'magically' it starts to work again and I discover lots of other local users had the same issue - so if wasted my time trying to sort it out.  There needed to be more transparency from the provider when there are known local issues. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion