Discussion topic: Broadband been on and off all day

This message was authored by BizzieLizzie55 This message was authored by: BizzieLizzie55

Broadband been on and off all day

All programmes & services being interrupted saying there is a technical fault with this programme to all! 
reset the box and reset on the TV continuously throughout the day - down detector says fine and your checks say fine but clearly not 😳

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Broadband been on and off all day

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BizzieLizzie55  Which hardware do you have for your TV viewing from Sky that is giving you this error and are you able to browse the internet also when this happens?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
BizzieLizzie55
Topic Author
This message was authored by BizzieLizzie55 This message was authored by: BizzieLizzie55

@Highlinder  it is all internet services - my phone is on 4g to work 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@BizzieLizzie55  Did you run the test that is shown in the link below for your broadband service?

Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

BizzieLizzie55
Topic Author

@Highlinder I did yes and it said all working fine however just tried to redo and it says their checker is unavailable! Something weird is going on me thinks 

@BizzieLizzie55  Does your phone connect to the router or the wall and does it have a dial tone?

BizzieLizzie55
Topic Author

@Highlinder I dont have the phone service so nothing plugged in 

@BizzieLizzie55  So you have no other way to log this fault with Sky. Even if calling tonight this will not be actioned on till next week with the Easter bank holiday.

So you have no mobile phone that you can use to log this fau;t?

BizzieLizzie55
Topic Author

@Highlinder  I suspect a wider issue than just me - I have a mobile that connects to 4g so no dramas there 🙂

@BizzieLizzie55  If you want to call and report this via your mobile you can find a number to call at the bottom of the link below under " Need more help "

https://www.sky.com/help/home 

BizzieLizzie55
Topic Author

@Highlinder Thank you for all of your help 🙂 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion