Discussion topic: Broadband Shield Down?

This message was authored by Padzed This message was authored by: Padzed

Broadband Shield Down?

Hello,

I am a new Sky Broadband Customer and have been trying unsuccessfully to log into the Broadband Sheild to change some settings but every time I get the error below. Is this a Service or Account issue or have I missed something, like having to avtivate the function?

Padzed_0-1703413622842.png

Kind regards,

All Replies

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Broadband Shield Down?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Padzed 

Try clearing your cache & cookies or using a different browser as the Sky website can be picky on when it wants to work 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by vince1970 This message was authored by: vince1970

im having the same issues. Bradband Shield page not opening o any browser

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@vince1970 if following the advice doesnt sort the issue call Sky to get it sorted.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Guy+Keshet This message was authored by: Guy+Keshet

I'm affeceted by the same issue. calling Sky does not resolve it - the call centre agent is very nice and follows up but the techincial support team does nothing. Sky have now said they will not reoslve the isuse and are making me wait an extra week to get a 'blocked' letter so  Ican compalin to the ADR. I can see many forum posts complaining about the same so outrages that Sky is simply ignoring this

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion