Discussion topic: Broadband Engineer No Show after Waiting Weeks

This message was authored by Denise34 This message was authored by: Denise34

Broadband Engineer No Show after Waiting Weeks

I have been waiting weeks for an engineer to arrive and set up the broadband, the day arrived and I had taken the time off work to wait at home. No one showed. I called sky customer service and they were off no help, stating as its the same day they cannot advice why the engineer has not showed and cannot provide me with the date he will be able to come out. 

2 days later and we have still not been contacted by sky confirming a reason why the engineer did not show nor providing us with a new date. 

We had planned on buying a sky glass tv, however after several issues with sky mobile, we will be cancelling this along with the sky stream puck we have. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Broadband Engineer No Show after Waiting Weeks

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Denise34 wrote:

called sky customer service and they were off no help, stating as its the same day they cannot advice why the engineer has not showed and cannot provide me with the date he will be able to come out. 

@Denise34 

That is correct. Openreach update their isp's overnight regarding issues with appointments so Sky won't know until the following day. You may need to be proactive and call Sky to see what the current state of play is. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion