Discussion topic: Am with sky FTTH. AND currently am using sky hub and I want to get rid of the hub and use only my

This message was authored by Sreshtatha This message was authored by: Sreshtatha

Am with sky FTTH. AND currently am using sky hub and I want to get rid of the hub and use only my

Hi currently am using sky ftth and sky hub which is conected to my own router  (UDM PRO SE ) I want to get rid of the sky hub and conect directly from my wall ont to the ubiquty UDM PRO WAN PORT BUT 

When i tried to conect it not showing any internet but when i conect to the sky provided router wan port it works fine 

why its not giving internet when I conect directly to my udm pro  

and How can i sort this issue please 

replies appreciated 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Am with sky FTTH. AND currently am using sky hub and I want to get rid of the hub and use only

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sreshtatha you need to configure your UDM pro to authenticate the line. Ubquity kit is quite complex but UK Sky full fibre connections require the hub to use DHCPv4 Option 61 with a login string of anything@skydsl|anything which works with all exchanges. The other option id DHCPv6 PD which works with most but not all lines. Irish lines are different.

A forum search may give you more detail from other Ubquiti users. Removing the Sky hub means you lose the voice line..

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Sreshtatha
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sreshtatha This message was authored by: Sreshtatha

Re: Am with sky FTTH. AND currently am using sky hub and I want to get rid of the hub and use only

I Have sorted No need any user id or password .. in the internet wan settings of udm pro just ad  one dhcp type 61 

thats all it works perfect now no need  sky hub. 

Sreshtatha
Topic Author

IMG_5556.png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion