Discussion topic: Sky Glass Delivered

This message was authored by Geayson This message was authored by: Geayson

Sky Glass Delivered

I thought I would open this chat for everybody for the arrival of their Sky Glass to share experience and images to discuss what we are finding and if anybody has a question that we could answer that might be the make or brake for them buying (when they can) 

Sky Glass 65” Ocean Blue - Whole Home - 2 puck - Full Package

Sky Broadband Ultrafast Plus with WiFi Max

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

Geayson
Topic Author

Re: Sky Glass Delivered

Who will be the first to get this delivered? The golden ticket but the Wonka factory coming to your home 

This message was authored by Lenny2019 This message was authored by: Lenny2019

I've woke this morning to see the tracking hasn't changed on the panther website and my order status is showing as "in progress" does that mean I'm getting my sky glass today or not 🤔

Geayson
Topic Author

@Lenny2019 no you have been found to only be a bronze vip so your off 🤪 I have had dispatch emails and saint I am number 4 of 5 delivery's and if you track the order it will tell you the are at delivery number one. Check the tracking in your My Sky account 

Geayson
Topic Author

Anybody number 1 on their delivery drivers drop off? 

This message was authored by papadoc999 This message was authored by: papadoc999

I'm delivery 7 of 18, van is in Bristol at the moment according to the tracking, I live in Pembrokeshire, so a long way to go yet. 

Geayson
Topic Author

@papadoc999 but the tension is building none the less and you are peeping for delivery 🤣

This message was authored by gryffe This message was authored by: gryffe

Did I read somewhere that you can pay a bit extra to get your Sky Glass delivered next day, or at least quicker than the standard "3-5 days"? I am hopefully going to order one today from the local Sky Store and can't guarantee I'll be there for a delivery towards the end of the week.

This message was authored by Collo64 This message was authored by: Collo64

It's £25 next day delivery 

Geayson
Topic Author

@gryffe like me if you are getting a puck and have multi room already your first puck is free so you will still be £25 up if you pay for next day delivery 

This message was authored by michaelgale1 This message was authored by: michaelgale1

I'm number 2 says will arrive between 0904 and 1104

This message was authored by Ben1980 This message was authored by: Ben1980

Two questions I would appreciate feedback on are - 

The delay compared to Sky Q. Could make having a little flutter on games frustrating. Know this might be hard to answer as Q closes down when you activate

and. 

The speed of moving between live channels and how long these take to kick in to HD. Again appreciate this might be down to BB speed but these are two niggles I have moving from Sat based delivery. 

Thanks in advance! Enjoy! 

This message was authored by jasensteve This message was authored by: jasensteve

Just had mine delivered Told them I would unpack it so they just put it all in the conservatory.I am about to un pack it 

This message was authored by nogimmix This message was authored by: nogimmix

I am number 2 for delivery, so between 8:32 and 10:32. 

The tracking shows they have to drive from Hertfordshire to Kent, so the way the M25 is that could be tomorrow 😀

This message was authored by sammyh98 This message was authored by: sammyh98

@jasensteve I'm excited for you. 😂

Glad they allowed you to unpack it, hope they'll do that for me on Thu. 🤞

If anyone gets a 43" today I'd appreciate their thoughts on wall mounting? Does the Sky flush mount look doable or is a standard VESA mount the way to go. If so is the 43 " VESA mount 400x400?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion