Discussion topic: cancel sky

This message was authored by lee24121 This message was authored by: lee24121

cancel sky

Hi I want to cancel my sky asap as I have moved address.

There is no option on my account to change my address also for correspondence to get to me.

Leanne

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: cancel sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lee24121   If you've moved you should have told Sky before you did so and either cancelled (if outside minimum term) or completed a Home Home.

If you're outside a minimum term you will need to call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

On the link provided (In the UK) it should include a Message Us option between 0900-1930.

You can also call on 150 from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk line

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

If you don't see the Contact options on the link above make sure java script is enabled on your browser.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@lee24121 

And if you need to return loaned Sky Q or Broadband equipment remember that the returns packaging will be sent to the address the account is registered at! 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@lee24121 

Sky usually sends packaging out near the end of the cancellation notice period of 31 days for TV or 14 days for Broadband/Talk so if you haven't received it due to the address issue then you can use whatever boxes you have or can get as this link will help you to print the return label and return it via Royal Mail:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

Add a note inside with your account number and a list of equipment you have included.
Make sure you get and keep proof of posting when sending this off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion