Discussion topic: Trying to reinstate sky go / Q, I am disabled & have medical issues

This message was authored by stephen45 This message was authored by: stephen45

Trying to reinstate sky go / Q, I am disabled & have medical issues

Sky dont seem bothered if you misd 1 payment been with them at least 14 years. I am disabled & have medical issues

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Trying to reinstate sky go / Q, I am disabled & have medical issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@stephen45 wrote:

Sky dont seem bothered if you misd 1 payment been with them at least 14 years

The length you have been with Sky doesn't come into it when bills are concerned as Sky can not treat someone such as your self with 14 years service then they can with those which much less as the rules have to apply to us all.

To restore your service you will need to pay what you owe in full and setup a payment method.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

It's not clear what you're asking but Sky do care if you miss payments - services are automatically restricted until full payment is made.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@stephen45 wrote:

Sky dont seem bothered if you misd 1 payment been with them at least 14 years

The length you have been with Sky doesn't come into it when bills are concerned as Sky can not treat someone such as your self with 14 years service then they can with those which much less as the rules have to apply to us all.

To restore your service you will need to pay what you owe in full and setup a payment method.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@stephen45  As others have pointed out tenure and health issues don't set you aside for any special treatment, as per the T&C's you agreed to if Sky can't collect a payment they normally try again 10 days later, if this fails then services will be restricted.

The only way to reinstate services is to pay what you owe & setup a new direct debit.

If your payment is 2 weeks or more overdue you'll also be asked to pay the next months bill also. If more than 56 days overdue then services could be disconnected and it would be at Sky's discretion whether they restore services and allow you to continue as a customer.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion