Discussion topic: New Contract - Might Help Someone

This message was authored by Nigelbrand This message was authored by: Nigelbrand

New Contract - Might Help Someone

Had a phone call from Sky the other evening.  My daughter checked the number was related top Sky before I gave telephone accouint password.  Told me I was ouit of contract and could offer me a great deal for a new 18 month contract.  Best deal was £2 more if I included Cinema which I rejected.  Phoned Sky today and off shore agent would not transfer me to UK retentions team, as he did not have the number and kept insisting he was the best person to talk to.  After several requests for him to do so I insisted on being transferred to cancelations dept as I had had enough of his poor attitute.  Surprise surprise he found a number that he did not know and the call was transferred by a very nice agent in Scotland.  She was from the UK retentions team.  We went through my package and the outcome was my payment would be reduced by 30% with no £20 admin charge for a new 18 month contract and no increase next month..  Great result. 

My message is to insist to be transferred to UK retentions team, when you want to renew contract nd not deal; with off shore agents who do not have access to best deals available.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion