Discussion topic: My remaining bill did not come out of my account yesterday I have direct debit and now it's saying o

This message was authored by Colleenbrady_33 This message was authored by: Colleenbrady_33

My remaining bill did not come out of my account yesterday I have direct debit and now it's saying o

My remaining bill didn't come out my account yesterday a direct debit set up and now it's saying overdue I was just wondering why?? I didn't want to pay it myself because last time I did they took double payment

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My remaining bill did not come out of my account yesterday I have direct debit and now it's sayi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Don't pay it yourself as it might be taken on the next working day which is Tuesday 2nd.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Colleenbrady_33
Topic Author
This message was authored by Colleenbrady_33 This message was authored by: Colleenbrady_33

Re: My remaining bill did not come out of my account yesterday I have direct debit and now it's sayi

I was thinking that but with I be charged for late payment??

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Colleenbrady_33 wrote:

but with I be charged for late payment??

I wouldn't have thought so as Sky does always try a second time to take a direct debit if the first attempt fails (and we are not sure if yours did fail) so if it taken no late payment should be applied.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Colleenbrady_33
Topic Author

Ok I'll wait till Tuesday..thank you 😁

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion