Discussion topic: Can only view mobile bill and not Sky talk and broadband bill

This message was authored by MargaretMcD This message was authored by: MargaretMcD

Can only view mobile bill and not Sky talk and broadband bill

I have a sky mobile account which I can view but I am unable to view my sky talk and broadband bill. When I log in I can see my mobile bills and it is sky talk/broadband bills from 2 years ago. I've deactivated these bills so I can no longer view them but I can't see my new sky talk/broadband bills, can anyone help with this? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Can only view mobile bill and not Sky talk and broadband bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MargaretMcD wrote:

When I log in I can see my mobile bills and it is sky talk/broadband bills from 2 years ago

Did you leave then return to Sky Talk/Broadband ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MargaretMcD
Topic Author
This message was authored by MargaretMcD This message was authored by: MargaretMcD

Yes I left them 2 years ago and returned 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Usually when you come back to Sky after being away for 2 years you would need to setup a new ID and then you can link your services together but I think in your case you might need to unlink your previous talk/broadband account first so to get help in doing this you will need to give Sky a call tomorrow. The free number to call them on from your Sky mobile or Sky landline phone is just 150. When the bot asks you about your call say nothing so it directs your call to an advisor.

When it has been unlinked you should be able to link your current talk/broadband account to your Sky ID as per this:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-id-cant-access-all-my-services

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MargaretMcD
Topic Author

Thank you so much I'll contact them tomorrow 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion