Discussion topic: World Superbikes

This message was authored by Tysonivanovich This message was authored by: Tysonivanovich

World Superbikes

What options are there for watching World Superbikes live this weekend? I cannot see it on the Eurosports channels, and the Discovery+ account created from Sky says its not part of my package.

Best Answers
Tysonivanovich
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tysonivanovich This message was authored by: Tysonivanovich Answer

Re: World Superbikes

Good news! I can watch the race show now that's its live. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tysonivanovich wrote:

What options are there for watching World Superbikes live this weekend? I cannot see it on the Eurosports channels, and the Discovery+ account created from Sky says its not part of my package.

Eurosport 2 according to the Sky Go app @Tysonivanovich 

Screenshot_20240713-000547_Sky Go.jpg

Tysonivanovich
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tysonivanovich This message was authored by: Tysonivanovich

That's the superpole race; the main race at 2pm isn't on Eurosport and is only available via Discovery+.

At the moment the main race shows "Sorry this content isn't available with your current pass from your affiliate provider", even though its part of the Standard Disvovery+ package.

But that could be a bug in the app I guess, and maybe once the show is live it will become available. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Could you post a screenshot of the message,

It may be something to ask via discovery's social media help.

I have a discovery plus account via sky and have not noticed any problems trying to watch my sport of choice on it.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Tysonivanovich
Topic Author
This message was authored by Tysonivanovich This message was authored by: Tysonivanovich Answer

Good news! I can watch the race show now that's its live. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion