Discussion topic: Why do Sky keep falsely advertising movies in uhd when they are not available

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Re: Why do Sky keep falsely advertising movies in uhd when they are not available

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

I have spoken to Viewer Relations regarding The Hanging Sun not showing in UHD anymore. They have raised for this to be reacquired and should show in UHD once completed. 

@Timelord2018 thank you for raising the issue with Father Stu not in UHD/HDR. Let me look into this and come back to you. 

Thank you. 

Kirsty

Community Manager
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Re: Why do Sky keep falsely advertising movies in uhd when they are not available

The latter has appeared now thanks.

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for letting me know @Timelord2018 

Kirsty

Community Manager

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

The Hanging Sun is now showing in UHD. 

Thank you.

Kirsty

Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion