Discussion topic: How to search on peacock

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: How to search on peacock

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Only season 9 is on sky as part of sky witness

Netflix has season 1 to 4 but only until 31st August

Justwatch .com  states that peacock in the USA has 10 seasons s o maybe that was where they got it from.  

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by Michebelle This message was authored by: Michebelle

I was told charmed is available on peacock on the UK but can't find it on peacocks home page. I also can't find the search icon direct from peacock. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michebelle 

For charmed 1998, the first six seasons are on paramount plus but looks like some episodes are missing, like first episode last 2 of season 6. Justwatch state all 8 are on prime video but I can not check that

For charmed 2018, according to justwatch, it has 4 seasons on paramount plus. However checking it here in Ireland, only the 1998 season comes up in search. Maybe it is in the UK. 

Peacock does not have any seasons of it. Neither dies it have ant in USa.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by Cy8yc This message was authored by: Cy8yc

Certain things seem to be available via peacock exclusively on sky glass as opposed to sky q or plus

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion