Discussion topic: Fbi International disappeared

This message was authored by azzmaxxd This message was authored by: azzmaxxd

Fbi International disappeared

Does anyone know what's happened to FBI International? We have been watching each episode on catchup and got to episode 15 and then it won't let us download any after that. Any ideas?

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Re: Fbi International disappeared

Now had down has reappearing On Demand the next day once the standard 45 day Catch Up Rights expired so might reappear soon , didn't say what time at though.

@azzmaxxd wrote:

Does anyone know what's happened to FBI International? We have been watching each episode on catchup and got to episode 15 and then it won't let us download any after that. Any ideas?

Thanks

This message was authored by Simmo77 This message was authored by: Simmo77

I have been watching a three FBI shows. I am upto Episodes 21. But as of today FBI International is missing. If I go directly to the Sky Witness page. The shows Icon is there but when selected. I receive the message "No shows of this type are available" 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Catch Up rights only last up to 45 days after the last episode has aired.

Season 1 has now returned with expiry date of 30th June 2026

If that's right then I should have Episodes 21. & 22 as they only went out on 8th & 15th December

Up to to 45 days , it can be less

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Simmo77 wrote:

If that's right then I should have Episodes 21. & 22 as they only went out on 8th & 15th December

The chances are they expired after 31 days to which the majority do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

FBI International has found its way back onto my list. So I can watch the Season Finale now. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion