Discussion topic: BT sports

This message was authored by willy+wonka64 This message was authored by: willy+wonka64

BT sports

Hi, could you please help me with this issue. I'm a football fan who had the BT sport app until the end of last season's Premiership and Champions League, I was paying £11 ish a month as part of my EE phone package.

I cancelled BT sport when all games had finished with the idea of saving a few pounds during the closed season. When I came to restore it they now want £29.99 a month, sadly it's priced me out.

I was wondering if it's possible through Sky to pay per view just for games that I am interested in watching, like you can pay to watch a boxing match. I would really appreciate if you could help with this. I'm afraid I need to put that £29.99 to better use.

kind regards 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: BT sports

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can't do pay per match games via Sky as that is not a package they sell. If you want to do something like this then you would be better off looking at NowTV which is another Sky run company as they sell things like 24 hour Sports passes. You should also look into what devices you can use the app on as it will not be possible to watch via  sky box or Sky Glass and Stream.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can't do pay per match games via Sky as that is not a package they sell. If you want to do something like this then you would be better off looking at NowTV which is another Sky run company as they sell things like 24 hour Sports passes. You should also look into what devices you can use the app on as it will not be possible to watch via  sky box or Sky Glass and Stream.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81

The question is regarding BT Sport (now called TNT Sports) and that is not available on Now TV.

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

@willy+wonka64 Unfortunately you can't as one pays for TNT sports for all games

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@willy+wonka64 

If you still have EE as your mobile provider then check whether you still get 'Inclusive Extras' as they call them as part of your plan. TNT Sports is available as one of these and can be added and removed on a month by month basis and can be viewed on any Discovery+ app. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion