Discussion topic: 911/Lone Star

This message was authored by Jmoulding This message was authored by: Jmoulding

911/Lone Star

I know these are on Disney+ now but does anyone know when they are back? 

911 abruptly stopped on there and no new lone star this week, they're UK twitter is meh. Miss it being on sky tbh. 

DRX890
DRX895

Best Answers
This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan Answer

Re: 911/Lone Star

@Jmoulding  I've just had a quick look on the Geektown website and someone on there is claiming 911 is returning next week (26th April) 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I don't watch either show so can't say for certain.

What disney plus has done with both abbott elementary and how I met your father's current season is split the season and release the first half of it now.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan

911 Lone Star seems to be on a mid season break on Disney + even though the  US audiences are three or four episodes ahead of us and since D+ started showing it this year, I don't understand why they've done that. I have no idea when it'll be back. I really enjoy that show and was so disappointed there wasn't a new episode to watch this week.

With 911, that was down to a mid season break in the US and we caught up but again it's been airing new episodes in the US and I have no idea why it's taking so long to resume on D+ but I have heard a rumour it may return next month, just a rumour though but surely it can't be long now. 

This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan Answer

@Jmoulding  I've just had a quick look on the Geektown website and someone on there is claiming 911 is returning next week (26th April) 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Looking around, neither season is complete in the USA until 16th May so  I feel most likely, the 2nd half of each won't be added until then.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Ray+Keenan This message was authored by: Ray+Keenan

The Disney+ UK  Twitter account has confirmed that 911 returns on April 26th. 

This message was authored by BJQ1972 This message was authored by: BJQ1972

i didn't think there were any crossovers between the two series this year, so can't understand why they would pause Lonestar? 

This message was authored by FIL77 This message was authored by: FIL77

No info on when Lone Star returns, 

But can we all agree these shows are now worse off for not being on Sky....

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Not sure about that, There still showing sooner than Sky did.

This message was authored by FIL77 This message was authored by: FIL77

Personally I'd sooner wait a little while longer and have a complete series. 

Everything just seems to be a guessing game as to when all these series are going to be aired... 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion