Discussion topic: Sky talk not receiving calls

This message was authored by NewHub This message was authored by: NewHub

Sky talk not receiving calls

I had new fibre installed yesterday.  All is ok apart from not being able to receive call calls on the landline.  Dialling out is fine.  I have rebooted the whole system but still no joy

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky talk not receiving calls

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It seems to be a common issue. The service should be fully activated within a few days. If not, feel free to post again if you wish to report it via Sky's messaging team (as an alternative to calling).

This message was authored by Siriusd This message was authored by: Siriusd

Hiya. I had fibre installed 8 days ago and haven't been able to receive calls since.

Tried all the troubleshooting (turning off for 20 minutes rebooting, removing and reconnecting cables after cleaning etc) but no joy. Everything connected correctly with all green lights and can make calls but not receive from anywhere (beeps 3 times and cuts off).

Just rang sky (a few days after calling for the first time) who said its now a major issue.  The lady I spoke to said every call she's getting at the moment is about the same thing, but they need to be contacted so they can add you to the 'list' for escalation (to make sure you get sorted).

Thank goodness I don't use my landline much!

NewHub
Topic Author
This message was authored by NewHub This message was authored by: NewHub

Yes o hace called, they saus someine eoukd get back to me in 72 hours,  still no response 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion