Discussion topic: My land line number is , I reported a fault on my line yesterday I explained that my hus

This message was authored by Eileenbatchelor This message was authored by: Eileenbatchelor

My land line number is , I reported a fault on my line yesterday I explained that my hus

I reported a fault on my line yesterday which is connected to a care line, my husband is severely disabled and I am unable to receive or make outgoing calls on the landline or my mobile, I have had to call an ambulance twice in the last 3 weeks and explained to your colleague on the phone that it was an emergency to fix it due to my husbands care needs. Could you please deal with this problem as a matter of emergency. 

Moderator note: Removed phone number from title

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: My land line number is , I reported a fault on my line yesterday I explained that my hus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We're customers here, I'm afraid. It will be Openreach that investigates the fault and Sky will have passed the details to them.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: My land line number is , I reported a fault on my line yesterday I explained that my hus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Eileenbatchelor 

In view of your husband's care needs it could be worth considering registering with the Sky Accessibility Team who may be able to help in the future. Once registered there are also different methods of communication with this team other than phoning
https://www.skyaccessibility.sky/

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion