Discussion topic: Sky showing wrong time?

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Sky showing wrong time?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jack1289 wrote:

I Know this is an old thread, but is there any chance of sky trying to fix this (in a prevoius build a few years ago it was fixed), as when setting up manual recordings, and especially playing back recordings you have to keep remembering to add the hour on, and it does get confusing especially when playing back numerous recordings which were recorded back to back.

Sky issued a software fix earlier this year, make sure you're running the most current software (See my F.A.Q for help)

This message was authored by jack1289 This message was authored by: jack1289

Hi @Annie+UK ,

I'm know the thread is mainly talking about the time on the box being wrong, however what i was referring to, which was mentioned on some of the posts was about the recording time on programmes being out by an hour, which goes back to normal after the time changes at the end of October.

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jack1289 wrote:

Hi @Annie+UK ,

I'm know the thread is mainly talking about the time on the box being wrong, however what i was referring to, which was mentioned on some of the posts was about the recording time on programmes being out by an hour, which goes back to normal after the time changes at the end of October.

@jack1289 That will never change, it's right for 6 months and wrong for 6 months but has zero impact on the running of the box and shouldn't affect manual recordings. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion