Discussion topic: No Satelite Signal

This message was authored by MintyO This message was authored by: MintyO

No Satelite Signal

Good Morning All,sk

I would appreciate some help please, if possible. I have been getting a notice on my Sky+ box to say I have no signal since Thursday 24/02 and have taken all the steps reccommended by the Sky help tools... but alas, no look. So now I am stuck, I cannot book an engineer (don't have a Sky Q box) or even get through to anyone and I an with Sky 16 years - I think the last time I needed help you could speak to their customer care reps on the phone...HELP!! 

I am living in SE Ireland and we have had plenty of wind and storms in recent weeks so I have taken that into consideration - but no where to check if the line in my area is down.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: No Satelite Signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MintyO  You would bneed to call Sky, there is no reason why you can't get through, you need to be patient when calling.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You cannot book a call out for Sky+ over the internet you'll have to phone sky

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )
MintyO
Topic Author

Thank  you @GD1 I have been trying the number but definitely not during the times you mentioned but I will try that those times tomorrow, if no luck today.

MintyO
Topic Author

Thank you @Annie+UK I shall keep on trying to call them today and if not will do as @GD1 suggested and call between 7 - 9am.

Thank you for your help.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion