Discussion topic: switching from sky Q to stream

This message was authored by bjmufc This message was authored by: bjmufc

switching from sky Q to stream

Really wanting to get rid of the dish, i've spoken to a couple of advisors on the phone but it seems like Sky dont want existing customers to switch to stream. New customers get a great deal ( waive the £40 set up fee and highly discounted services) but someone who has been with sky from the beginning (24 years) offered nothing....exactly what Sky will be getting from me in a few months time as my contract ends with sky Q........nothing

All Replies

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Re: switching from sky Q to stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bjmufc wrote:

Really wanting to get rid of the dish, i've spoken to a couple of advisors on the phone but it seems like Sky dont want existing customers to switch to stream. New customers get a great deal ( waive the £40 set up fee and highly discounted services) but someone who has been with sky from the beginning (24 years) offered nothing....exactly what Sky will be getting from me in a few months time as my contract ends with sky Q........nothing

Presumably you will have got your 'new customer' deal 24 years ago. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
bjmufc
Topic Author
This message was authored by bjmufc This message was authored by: bjmufc

Re: switching from sky Q to stream

Yeah,we all got the same deal when it started. Sky are starting to overprice their service, £9 just to watch in HD and to be honest if you dont have it the picture is rubbish.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion