Discussion topic: Wi-Fi not working

This message was authored by Edm73 This message was authored by: Edm73

Wi-Fi not working

I'm a new customer and have phoned 2 times with this issue my tv apps will not load but Wi-Fi check is saying all ok please can someone help as I'm thinking of leaving sky as had nothing but issues since I took on your products. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Wi-Fi not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Edm73  This is a customer helps customer forum, you're not talking to Sky, threats to c ancel won't achieve anything here

Are you able to view live channels on Sky stream?  What error messages are you getting when accessing apps?

Have you tried refreshing the apps?

Have you tried unplugging the puck for  afew minutes then plug it back in?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Wi-Fi not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GD1 wrote:

@Edm73  This is a customer helps customer forum, you're not talking to Sky, threats to c ancel won't achieve anything here

Are you able to view live channels on Sky stream?  What error messages are you getting when accessing apps?

Have you tried refreshing the apps?

Have you tried unplugging the puck for  afew minutes then plug it back in?

@Edm73 as per the questions/suggestions by @GD1.

You can refresh your app by going to Settings > System Management > Resets & Updates > refresh apps. This process is not instant and is carried out in the background so don't expect an instant solution.

Also have you tried performing a speed test from the puck. Open Netflix on the puck, go to Get Help, Check Your Network and run the diagnostic check which will tell you the download speed the puck is getting from your Wifi.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion