Discussion topic: Sky stream volume and on/off

This message was authored by BlakeD This message was authored by: BlakeD

Sky stream volume and on/off

Hello, we've just got sky stream and broadband, can't complain on broadband but the sky remote is so frustrating! The volume doesn't work after many attempts neither does the on/off button. We've reset it, done the 7&9,4&6,1&3 buttons, changed batteries, had a replacement, done all of it with that bit nothing works, it also doesn't seem to want to find out TV which is only about 4 years old. I'm at a loss of what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated. If SKY want to chat as I've been trying for the last few days to get through and not getting any further than the music, that would be fantastic!

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky stream volume and on/off

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @BlakeD 

This is a customer helps customer forum. Sky won't reach out to you off the back of a post. However it might be worth letting us know what the make and model of the TV is as someone in the community may have experienced something similar.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
BlakeD
Topic Author
This message was authored by BlakeD This message was authored by: BlakeD

Re: Sky stream volume and on/off

Thank you @mikealanr the model is an LG webOS TV SM8600PLA I've tried inputting that but it says model not found and when I click 'find it for me' it can't. Any help is greatly appreciated

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion