Discussion topic: Sky stream tv not working

This message was authored by Brian128 This message was authored by: Brian128

Sky stream tv not working

Cant get any tv prograns

All Replies

This message was authored by Strumblehead This message was authored by: Strumblehead

Re: Sky stream tv not working

I have the same problem 

This message was authored by Poolking1927 This message was authored by: Poolking1927

Our channels keeps freezing and the picture breaks up..  I've reset the box and still no better. Maybe Sky need to reset their box?

@Brian128 wrote:

Cant get any tv prograns

Brian128
Topic Author
This message was authored by Brian128 This message was authored by: Brian128

When will you mend it

This message was authored by Steveoleary76 This message was authored by: Steveoleary76

I love the way Sky don't bother answering anyone's queries or address their concerns on here.  Worst customer service I've ever experienced.  Takes an hour on hold to be told they don't know what's going on and I just have to wait and see. What a joke. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You won't get any answers from Sky on this forum as it's a community of other Sky customers.

On Friday morning Sky released a guide that all affected customers should follow to fix Glass TVs and Stream pucks. The guide is available here: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-stream-wont-turn-on

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion