Discussion topic: Sky Stream free period ends

This message was authored by JoJo2986 This message was authored by: JoJo2986

Sky Stream free period ends

Hi all,

My 3 months  free trial of Stream is comming to an end on 23 January. I was told it works like Netflix or any other subscription tv so you  pay monthly and cancel any time. However I can't see on my account how to managed it so II'm not charge for next month. On future bills already shows charge for Stream. Do I need to call Sky each time when I want to activate or deactivate Stream? Thank you for any advice. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky Stream free period ends

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @JoJo2986 

No you can add and remove packs online or via the my sky app. Go to my sky > TV > change how you watch.

You can then select the pack you want to cancel (e.g sky Sports or cinema) or cancel it all by clicking "cancel sky tv" under "Sky Entertainment and Netflix".

Sometimes the option to remove will be unavailable depending where you are in the billing cycle and during this time you would need to call sky, but you will be clearly directed to do so.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion