Discussion topic: Reger a friend

This message was authored by VickiT12 This message was authored by: VickiT12

Reger a friend

Hi, I referred a friend over the phone and the agent said that both of us were eligible for a £75 voucher. When I log in to my Sky app, the only way to claim it is if you have provided your friend with an email referall code. I've tried to contact sky but can't get through to the relevant department. Does anyone know how I can claim the voucher/speak to the correct department? Thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Reger a friend

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@VickiT12 unfortunstely I suspect you cant as the friend has to quote the referral code when ordering where they haven't done so in the past the vouchers were not sent. However check directly with Sky to be certain.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Reger a friend

You don't get voucher for referring a friend🤔

You get a voucher if you refer a friend using an email link they subscribe to Sky using the email link and don't cancel during their cooling off period😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion