Discussion topic: Ordering sky stream tv

This message was authored by bneis This message was authored by: bneis

Ordering sky stream tv

Hello,

Before I ordered sky stream tv and I cancel it after one month later.

I am trying re-ordering but I am getting this error;

Unfortunately, we have not been able to proceed with your order. Please try again later.

I am trying for a two months and always same error.

Could you help me?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Ordering sky stream tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bneis Unfortunately as you have already had a Sky account it will not let you order online so you will need to call Sky to discuss re-ordering.  I had the same thing as I was already a Sky Q subscriber.

If Sky is you mobile provider you can phone them by  dialling 150.

If it is not your provider follow this link https://www.sky.com/help/home and scroll down to need more help, click on this and you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky. Unfortunately I cannot include the actual phone number as the forum filters will reject it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Ordering sky stream tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bneis Unfortunately as you have already had a Sky account it will not let you order online so you will need to call Sky to discuss re-ordering.  I had the same thing as I was already a Sky Q subscriber.

If Sky is you mobile provider you can phone them by  dialling 150.

If it is not your provider follow this link https://www.sky.com/help/home and scroll down to need more help, click on this and you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky. Unfortunately I cannot include the actual phone number as the forum filters will reject it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion