Discussion topic: Order cancelled

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Order cancelled

Hi

I was wondering if anyone got the same problem as myself. I just settle myself in London (from Canada) and try to order Sky Stream boxes for my TV (got 4 TVs). As soon the order is made, I receive a cancellation e-mail. Called Sky, they got the same issue. My credit card was charged but until today still no joy.

The Sky associate said that it might be cause I didn't live in this house for over 3 years. I'll be working here until 2027 so I'm wondering how my follow diplomats get their Sky Stream box.

Anyone might have an idea what could be the issue?

Cheers!

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Order cancelled

Do you have a TV license?

Exiled in HH
Topic Author
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Yes! I do have a TV license

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

You can get all Sky's subscription channels using the NOWTV app and many of the other broadcast channels are available via the PSB apps or other broadcasters apps.... get a Apple TV box and you can even select channels via the TV Launcher app ... you try them for a month while you discussing getting Sky Stream from Sky😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion