Discussion topic: Not happy

This message was authored by Mohammed1235 This message was authored by: Mohammed1235

Not happy

I am currently using WiFi stream. I am not happy with the network. It's one of the worst network I have been used. I am not with the customer service as well because the engineer hasn't arrived yet to connect the modem. So currently I am not happy with network and not willing to move forward with the stream 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Not happy

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you mean Sky Broadband? Sky don't normally provide an engineer to connect your Sky Broadband Hub. You do that yourself.

Edited to add: if you mean Sky Stream, you connect and install the Puck yourself, too. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mohammed1235 

To clarify, 'Stream' is a subscription television product with output from a 'puck'

Sky Broadband is not 'Stream', although switching to Sky as an ISP is typically offered to potential users during the Stream sales path.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Mohammed1235 

You need to ring Sky and confirm exactly what you have ordered. They will also be able to check on engineer attendance for any full fibre broadband installation (if ordered.) 

If you don't want to continue with Sky Stream then they can cancel it and will organise for the return of the puck. 

Nobody on this forum can help you further as we are largely fellow customers with no account access.  

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion