Discussion topic: New stream service - "No subscription" message

This message was authored by Haystakk This message was authored by: Haystakk

New stream service - "No subscription" message

I'm a new Sky Stream owner as of this morning. Initially, after struggling to activate the puck (no idea why), I am now showing as having active subscriptions on My Sky and thought everything was set up to work.

Yet my puck is still showing "No subscription" when it boots up. Any help appreciated.

All Replies

This message was authored by UnrealityTV This message was authored by: UnrealityTV

Re: New stream service - "No subscription" message

@Haystakk wrote:

I'm a new Sky Stream owner as of this morning. Initially, after struggling to activate the puck (no idea why), I am now showing as having active subscriptions on My Sky and thought everything was set up to work.

Yet my puck is still showing "No subscription" when it boots up. Any help appreciated.

Have you tried rebooting the puck? Turn off at the wall for a minute then power back on. 

Haystakk
Topic Author
This message was authored by Haystakk This message was authored by: Haystakk

Certainly have. Too many times to count.

This message was authored by UnrealityTV This message was authored by: UnrealityTV

@Haystakk wrote:

If it's saying you have no active subscription on MySky then you'll need to ring Sky and find out why. 

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Haystakk 

Thanks for using the Sky Community.

I've escalated your post to our Community Messaging team and they will be in touch over the next 48 hours. Just check back here every now and again. You're looking for the chat bubble in the bottom corner of the thread.

For more information on how the service works, click here https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Haystakk.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Haystakk 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion