Discussion topic: Input change bug?

This message was authored by Jamesmccaul This message was authored by: Jamesmccaul

Input change bug?

Every morning when I turn in my Sky Stream, pressing the home button will change the input on my tv to another input. Turning the Sky Stream off and on at the plug fixes the problem but I'm having to do this every day. 
I don't think it's my tv as I've not changed anything and I've used Sky Stream for a year now whithout this happening once. Anyone else having this problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Input change bug?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jamesmccaul There have been numerous of post concerning remotes giving incorrect commands.  I have not seen any suggestions as to what is going wrong and causing the issue.

I would try pairing the remote again to see if that helps.  You probably know how to do this but in case you have forgotten press 7 & 9 together for 3 seconds to clear and reset the remote then press 1 & 3 together for 3 seconds.  You should get a connected message on your screen and in instruction to press continue.

If that doesn't work I would request a replacement remote by using the request form at the following link: Streaming TV replacement remote  (you will need to sign into your My Sky app).

If you still have one available you can use a Sky Q remote while you wait for a replacement.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion