Discussion topic: Eurosport Thumbnail

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Eurosport Thumbnail

I recently changed from SkyQ to Stream.  When on Q the Eurosport thumbnail was always blank.  Nothing I tried could fix it.  I assumed that when on Stream it would be different but no it is just the same.  I don't have a problem with any other channel.  So it would appear this is a system problem.  Is that correct or does anyone have a solution?  It's not vital of course but it does spoil the look.

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Eurosport Thumbnail

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Stephen+Mourton 

Thumbnail where? In mini guide / now next banner thumbnails appear for some programming and not others. This carries through to items in the playlist.. For example isn't anything for the cycling which is on now. But there is for other programming later.

Presumably this is because WBD / Eurosport has provided these to Sky. Given that we are fellow customers there isn't much guidance we can offer you apart from email Sky's viewer relations (viewerR@sky.uk) and they can work with the relevant broadcaster or team to try and resolve.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Stephen+Mourton
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

Re: Eurosport Thumbnail

Thanks Mike, sorry I should have said I noticed in my Playlist. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion