Discussion topic: Cleaning Lady Missing Episodes

This message was authored by Stu31 This message was authored by: Stu31

Cleaning Lady Missing Episodes

I'm currently watching The Cleaning Lady Season 1 On demand from the Sky puck it has Ep 1-8 and Ep 10. Missing episode 9. The episode is available on the sky go app any one else had this issue with episodes missing and what did you do to resolve it? 

I spoke to Sky customer sericves and there response was that the episode was not availabe in HD and as the Sky stream puck will only stream HD content this episode wasn't available. I did point out was available in HD on the Sky Go app.
They have agreed to escalate and investigate but as a work around just advised to watch via Sky Go which I find unacceptable. 

Just frustrating that paying for a service and customer service just try and fob you off. 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Cleaning Lady Missing Episodes

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stu31 send an email to the Viewer Relations team at  viewerR@sky.uk.

They will be able to get in touch with the relevant team to investigate. Its not uncommon for things to be on one platform and not the other, as they are separate backend systems that run Sky Go and the Sky Streaming platform so sometimes things go wrong on one of the systems.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stu31  I have just checked and episode S1:E9 is showing as available on my Stream so it might be something to do with your setup.

Try resetting your puck by going into Settings > System Management > Resets & Updates (do not do a factory reset).  Note it takes about 3 minutes to completely reboot during which you will have a black screen for part of the process.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Stu31
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stu31 This message was authored by: Stu31

Tried this and also an App refresh but still not showing. At the moment I have a 2 month free for UHD and the episode is now showing. Not someting I want to keep as it's another thing I have to pay for.  

I have also emailed sky as @MarkGoldsmith has suggested will see what they come back with. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion