Discussion topic: Buying a sky stream box

This message was authored by Skycustomer2005 This message was authored by: Skycustomer2005

Buying a sky stream box

Hey, I would like to buy a sky stream box from eBay but would like to ensure I can buy the subscription with it! My parents have sky on another account. But just wanted to activate it on my account am I able to do this? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Re: Buying a sky stream box

No. The Pucks are loaned to you and linked to your account and address as per Sky's terms and conditions.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skycustomer2005 if you live with your parents Sky will not sell you a Sky sub as it is strictly one Sky sub per address. By the by the pucks are loaned not sold these days

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by r0cketscience This message was authored by: r0cketscience

Sky stream pucks can't be mixed with any of the sky satellite packages. Sky Q has its own mini box option for extra boxes in the home. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion