Discussion topic: Rent movie

This message was authored by Sheryl1211 This message was authored by: Sheryl1211

Rent movie

Tried to rent movie from sky store on tv. Message came up saying you can't as your settings don't allow. Went to sky ap and it said to down load it via sky store ap which is attached to my account. But it doesn't appear on the tv and I don't want to watch it on my phone - help! 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Rent movie

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you want to watch the rented film via your TV then it has to be rented via it so what do you have, Sky Q, Sky Glass/Stream and what actually does the message say ?

As you have rented it via your phone you will be charged for it so you will need to contact Sky Store support about this. I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Rent movie

Only webOS LG TVs have the Sky Store😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion