Discussion topic: Remove purchased film

This message was authored by Dave1976 This message was authored by: Dave1976

Remove purchased film

Does anyone know how to fully delete a film that has been purchased in Sky Store? I've had e-mail offers from Sky VIP to get freebie films but when I've used my voucher code for a film and it's in my purchased list, the film has been rubbish and I can't delete, only archive it. As I will never watch this film again, does anyone know how to fully remove it from my purchased list?

Best Answers
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds Answer

Re: Remove purchased film

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Dave1976 

This can't be done yourself from your box but I have read reports of occasions where the Skystore team have removed a movie on the customers list from the Skystore end.  

once archived the movie isn't taking up space on your hard drive - but I agree it can be irritating having a rubbish movie on your list. 

try a live chat - they are open now and until 7.30pm

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds Answer

Hi @Dave1976 

This can't be done yourself from your box but I have read reports of occasions where the Skystore team have removed a movie on the customers list from the Skystore end.  

once archived the movie isn't taking up space on your hard drive - but I agree it can be irritating having a rubbish movie on your list. 

try a live chat - they are open now and until 7.30pm

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by INDIE4573 This message was authored by: INDIE4573

Or only rent in thr future so you do not get a permanent copy of it, I fail to understand why so many people do not get the concept of buying and keeping. If you buy it is yours for the life of your sky service and will still be there if you return to sky in the future, just rent if you do not want a copy for life

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@INDIE4573 wrote:

If you buy it is yours for the life of your sky service and will still be there if you return to sky in the future

Should you cancel and return with a new account (which you have to do after 12 months) then the Buy and Keep titles wouldn't be present on the new account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion