Discussion topic: Missing Sky Store Movie purchase

This message was authored by LB40 This message was authored by: LB40

Missing Sky Store Movie purchase

Searched for a film my son wanted to watch that we purchased back in 2021 (I have the email) and it's not showing up on my recordings/purchased tab. The film is trolls if that makes any difference. Other films that I have purchased are showing, just trolls not showing up. Any ideas how to get it back? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Missing Sky Store Movie purchase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is the trolls films still available to purchase and if it is does it show as £0.00 for you allowing you to "purchase" it again.

If it isn't or isn't showing as being £0.00 for you then I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
LB40
Topic Author
This message was authored by LB40 This message was authored by: LB40

Thank you for the response. Its not showing as £0.00, its showing as usual price I assume. Very bizarre. I'll get in touch with Sky Store using the link. Thanks again.

This message was authored by Carole27 This message was authored by: Carole27

Hi I'm having the same problem too with Trolls no other movies I purchased.. I've contacted sky customer services he did try to help but tried to put me through to a different person whom could help but to my disappointment they was closed at 8pm which I was waiting for nearly 40 minutes prior.. so I was too late & still no Trolls movie?? 😞

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Carole27 

If you search for the film does it appear as £0,00 for you, if not then Sky Store has a live chat that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday which might be worth a try as it can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion