Discussion topic: Contact sky by email

This message was authored by Lynda+J This message was authored by: Lynda+J

Contact sky by email

Sky sent free download of Arthur Christmas but although I followed their instructions it does not work, I cannot find the film.  I have gone round and round in circles trying to find live chat without success for days and cannot call them, I cannot reply on their email to me either. Very frustrating!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Contact sky by email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky do not have an email address that they can be contacted on but we might be able to help you on here.

If your went through the options and purchased the free film then on your Sky box it should be in the purchases section, if you have a Sky+ box it will be in the planner > purchases section.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

@Lynda+J If you haven’t redeemed it yet I’m afraid the offer has now expired.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck
Lynda+J
Topic Author

It hadn’t expired when I first tried to download the free film.  It has taken since I first received an email to offer this. I tried straight away. It has taken a long time for Sky to rectify this for me so they should honour this deal for me still!

How far did you get through the process @Lynda+J, I understand you can't download it but did you get through the options to "purchase" the free film, if so what happens when you try to download it, any error messages for example ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Lynda+J
Topic Author

I went to sky store like they instructed and apparently the film should be there in folder called download hd.  The film was not in the sky store, I searched for it but it couldn’t locate it.

Then all you can do is to contact them about it but as pointed out the offer on this finished on 26th December, they can be contacted via the options shown here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

This message was authored by william2015lol This message was authored by: william2015lol

Hi I would like to remove sky sports from my package 

Give Sky a call then @william2015lol. as it can not be done via this forum which is a customer helps customer one.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion