Discussion topic: my sky q series link for coronation street and emmerdale is only working for the current week

This message was authored by bendower This message was authored by: bendower

my sky q series link for coronation street and emmerdale is only working for the current week

when i set up the series link on my new sky q box  for coronation street  and emmerdale its not recording the next weeks episodes.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: my sky q series link for coronation street and emmerdale is only working for the current week

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bendower 

It won't. If you set a series link for tonight's episode, once that starts recording it'll set the series link for tomorrow's episode and so on. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
bendower
Topic Author
This message was authored by bendower This message was authored by: bendower

Re: my sky q series link for coronation street and emmerdale is only working for the current week

if i go on holiday for 2 weeks  how can i set up the series record link for all of the corronation street and emmerdale showings whilst i am away? at present it is only recording the current week.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bendower wrote:

if i go on holiday for 2 weeks  how can i set up the series record link for all of the corronation street and emmerdale showings whilst i am away? at present it is only recording the current week.

Hi @bendower 

Provided you have set the program to series link then it will record all future episodes.

Series link is indicated by the Red Record (R) and the Up/down Green Arrows.

When content is set to Series link only the very next Episode is shown in the Scheduled recordings.  The subsequent Episode is series linked when the previous one starts recording.

Consequently only the one Episode is shown as linked in the scheduled records and also the weekly TV Guide.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion