Discussion topic: i am getting messages saying return your sky Q equipment which i returned on 29/2/24

This message was authored by robinh11 This message was authored by: robinh11

i am getting messages saying return your sky Q equipment which i returned on 29/2/24

why am i receiving messages asking me to return sky equipment which i have alreay sent

the sky Q box was returned on 29/2/24 on tracking number XF783497681

this is the 3rd time i have received from sky for equipment i have already returned and i am getting tired of it. if they cannot track when their equipment was returned then that is not down to the customer

they sent the packaging to me so they should know it was returned

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: i am getting messages saying return your sky Q equipment which i returned on 29/2/24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@robinh11 
I’m afraid you aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

Unipart are the company that deal with returns. Prior to Christmas returns were taking 2+ weeks to be processed at their warehouse. You returned the equipment a week ago. As you have the tracking information you will need to call Sky as the escalation process isn't currently available.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion